Beauxbaton's

Hermione and Fleur Hermione's been taught about veelas, of course. Hermione's seen veelas. Hermione's read of the thousand uses of veela hair in potions, charms, and other magical items.

Hermione didn't know that veela hair within a wand had certain magical properties when in extremely close proximity to the female body.

Fleur laughs and runs her wand up Hermione's bare back, the point barely denting the skin as it goes up but sending shockwaves up and down her spine. She moans as Fleur continues touching her skin, from her backside to her neck, then down again. Her legs spread, her back arches hungrily, and she climbs up onto her elbows, looking back at the tall blonde goddess with the thin wand.

"What would you like?" Fleur asks in that slow and sensual accent. "Would you like me to place it..." The wand traces over one hipbone, making Hermione shudder. "Against you? Between your lips? Press it against your cul? Turn you over and run it over your nipples? Slide it against your stomach?"

Hermione just moans, her back arching just a bit tighter, lifting herself up so that her breasts hang loose, nipples barely brushing the plain cotton duvet that sparks up nerves she wasn't aware existed in her breasts.

Fleur drags the wand down, pressing a little harder as she goes, creating more explosions than before. Hermione vaguely remembers seeing on the telly once a guy running his fingers over a glass of water and creating a noise, and she thinks that's exactly what's happening with her, the wand moving on her and her entire body singing an inhuman note.

The wand slips down between her cheeks and Hermione's blushing furiously, hoping that Fleur doesn't do what she thinks she's going to do, but her body is responding differently, a little more arching, pressing the wand deeper into her flesh and down and oh she wouldn't she couldn't it would be wrong and improper...

She sighs with relief when Fleur lifts up the wand and passes over her arsehole, but then tenses when she realizes where it's going next. "Oh God," she moans. "Oh God oh God oh God oh God..."

Fleur's laughter comes to her from far away, because blood is pounding in her ears too loudly and she's moaning and climbing up on her knees and pressing her face into the duvet cover because it's just getting to be too much and then Fleur ever-so-gently presses the very tip of the wand against Hermione's clit and it's like nothing she's felt before, like fireworks and suction and vibrations and she's coming so hard that she thinks she's going to kick Fleur off of the bed, she thinks she's going to lose her voice, she thinks she's never going to be able to come again because this is it.

She slumps against the bed in a heap of sweaty hair and exhausted limbs. Above her, Fleur chuckles and wipes her wand on her thigh.

back to reality