the pearl

Dreaming Again

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow, Oz. Hey...love you."

Willow Rosenberg smiled, put down the phone, and fell back on her bed, reminiscing about her day with Oz. He was so nice, and so sweet, but....

She sat up and began getting ready for bed, quickly pulling off >her clothing and putting on her nightshirt. Oz was nice and everything that she had been looking for in a boyfriend but....well....

She curled up in her bed and grabbed the UNIX manual that she had been reading at nights. She tried to put her frustrations aside for the night and settle into some serious geekiness.

Before too long, the pages upon pages of obscure commands and codes made her eyelids droop down. She set the book aside, turned off the light, closed her eyes, and began to dream...

 

She was walking through the halls of Sunnydale High. It was dark. She was alone. She knew that she should be afraid, but, for some reason, she was utterly calm.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here?"

Willow turned around and gasped slightly. There stood Spike, a sharp grin on his face. He eyed the young girl slowly, his grin growing wider as his eyes reached her small firm breasts. "A delicious treat left in the hallway..." He moved closer to her.

She involuntarily stepped back. "Wh-What are you doing here?"

Spike grinned again. "Well, I thought I'd take in some knowledge...." He looked at her body again. "Preferably the sort that you normally don't learn in classes."

Willow gasped again. She took another step back and realized she was up against the lockers. Spike moved closer to her, his eyes glittering in the faint light. "Come now, pet....I won't bite..." He chuckled softly. "For once."

Willow closed her eyes and tried to wish herself away. She opened then again, and saw Spike's arms on either side of her head. "Come on, pet...relax..." He leaned down and kissed her.

Willow tried to resist the kiss, but the gentle pressure and Spike's tongue softly stroking the edges of her lips weakened her resolve. She opened her mouth to him, and began to kiss him with an increasing intensity.

Spike's hands slid down from the lockers and onto her shoulders before reaching down to her breasts. He cupped her breasts in his hands, rubbing his palms over her nipples. She moaned softly into his mouth. Spike broke the kiss and began to trail his lips along her cheek. "I thought you would like that," he whispered in her ear before nibbling gently on her earlobe. He removed his hands from her breasts and slipped them around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Willow sighed when she felt his body next to hers, the hardness between his legs pressing into her hip. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for another kiss.

Spike pulled away from her just far enough to begin unbuttoning her shirt. Within a minute, her shirt floated away from her. Spike pulled her close for a second, slipping his hands behind her to undo her bra, then pushed her back against the lockers, removing her bra from her tender young breasts.

"That's cold!" she squealed, trying to get away from the cold metal of the locker.

Spike laughed, keeping her back to the metal. "It'll warm up." He began to kiss her again, sliding his hands over her smooth bare flesh. Willow's hands slipped under his leather jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. With every button that opened, Willow's hands explored Spike's bare chest, her fingers stroking his nipples softly.

Spike growled low in his throat and slipped his hands down around her firm ass, lifting her up from the ground. Her legs slipped around his back, and her mound rubbed directly up against the growing hardness in his pants. Willow moaned, loudly this time.

Spike pulled up her skirt, sliding his hands across her bare thighs until he reached the top of her knickers. With one quick movement, he began to pull them down, revealing her wet cleft. Once they were removed, he slipped one finger directly onto her clit.

Willow's response was instant and electrifying. She moaned loudly and began to move her body against his hand. Spike slipped his finger away from her, grinning at the sound of longing that she made. "What do you really want down there, pet? Hmmm?" His hands cupped her breasts again.

She gave a low breathy moan and looked directly at him. "You," she whispered. "I want you."

Spike grinned wider and leaned forward to kiss her with an intense passion, all the while undoing his leather pants. His slim, long pale cock emerged from the black leather. He dragged it along Willow's cleft, using all his resolve not to just pound it into her. "You want this?" he whispered into her ear.

"Y-Yes," she breathed again. "Please..."

"Well, all right then." He slipped into her. Willow groaned at the sensation, then started moving her hips against him.

Spike thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. Willow's body writhed under his hands, and he moved his hands onto her hips to keep her steady.

It didn't take long for Willow to be close. She began to groan on every instroke Spike did, eventually just becoming a steady moan. Her vaginal walls clamped onto his cock. She continued to writhe and buck, bringing Spike closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, her back arched, crushing her breasts against him. His cock was grasped tightly by her body and she trembled violently in the throes of orgasm. Spike groaned loudly and began to come too.

 

Willow smiled softly in her sleep and rolled onto her stomach, moving her hands away from her body. She slept dreamlessly until morning.

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.