the pearl

Magically Delicious

It had been another long night in Los Angeles.

Cordelia walked into the small office, still trying to dust herself off. "That's it. I need breakfast."

Doyle and Angel followed after her, both battered. "Cordelia...it's five in the morning," Angel said.

"I don't care," Cordelia said, digging through the small fridge. "I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm having my breakfast." She grabbed the single bowl and spoon on top of the fridge, then grabbed the cereal. She sat at her desk, taking large spoonfuls into her mouth.

Doyle and Angel stared at her, then stared at the cereal box. "Uh...Cordy?" Doyle said.

Cordelia glared up at him. "Yeah?"

"Um..." he gestured towards the box. "Do you always have to eat that?"

Cordelia straightened haughtily. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do."

Angel blinked. "Cordelia..." He searched for the words.

"Yes?" She looked up at him innocently, her brown eyes wide.

"It's Lucky Charms!" Doyle finally shouted, waving his hands about. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

Cordelia smiled and fished out two green clovers, handing them to the two demons. "Of course I do," she said with a sweet smile.

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.