the pearl

One True Love

"I love you, Xander. I'll never leave you..."

Xander nodded slowly. "I know, baby, I know..." he said quietly. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"And I know exactly what you want, baby....and only I can give it to you..."

"Yeah..." Xander whispered quietly. "You always knows what I want..." He licked his dry lips.

She smiled an odd smile and slowly unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down, pulling his boxers along with them. "You love it when I do this, don't you?"

"Oh god, yeah...c'mon baby...please..."

She slowly, gently, took his cock into her mouth. Xander shuddered. "Oh yeah..." he breathed. "Yeah, that's it..." He groaned as she deep throated him. "Oh god!"

Her pace was relentless, she was going to bring him over, she didn't stop, she couldn't stop, it was so good, it was so right, it...

Xander came, shooting all over his hand, smearing the two dots he drew on there for eyes and the smudge of red that were her lips. He looked down at the face on his hand and sighed. "I really need to stop doing this..."

He moved his hand back into a fist and cocked it towards him, the blue marker eyes staring at him. "But Xander," he said in a falsetto, moving his thumb to match the words. "I looooooove you...."

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.