the pearl

The Table

Buffy moaned as Angel's lips met hers. "Oh I missed you for so long!" she whispered into his ear, breathing heavily as he lifted her by her tiny waist.

Angel rubbed against her, nibbling on her neck, but not nibbling in a bad way. "Buffy..." he said in a strangled voice.

"Please, Angel," she said, moaning again as his cool tongue slid against his collarbone. "Please..." Her hips thrust against his.

Angel groaned and leaned her back, pressing her against the table. He leaned over, slowly sliding more and more weight onto the table, kissing Buffy the entire time, his mouth plundering hers as she whimpered and bucked beneath him.

Suddenly, there was a loud snapping noise. The table cracked underneath their weight, splitting in two, dropping Buffy to the hard linoleum floor. "Ow! Damnit!" she cursed. "Angel!" She looked up, and her eyes grew wide with horror.

Angel dropped to his knees, a large piece of the particle-board (but still made of wood) table protruding from his chest. "Buffy..." he whispered longingly before dissolving into finely milled dust.

"Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnngggggggeeeeeeeeellllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Buffy cried.

There was a loud sound at the door. Doyle ran in, breathing heavily, his eyes wide. "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! You stupid cunt!" He ran to the dust, picking it up as he sobbed. "No, please, not Angel! No!" He held the dust to his chest. "My Angel..."

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.