the pearl

Nail Polish II

Drusilla looked at Spike, a pleading look in her eyes. "Please Spike.....let me...."

Spike sighed tiredly. "Pet..." he said, his voice condescending. "I don't want to."

Drusilla pouted. "Please? Pretty please? With sugar and whipped cream and a pretty young Slayer on top?"

Spike closed his eyes, sighed, and held out his hands. "All right, luv..."

Drusilla clapped. "Oh goody!" She rushed over to the dresser, spent a minute picking out the right color, then rushed back to Spike. "Hold up your arms," she said, her voice mischievous.

Spike held up his arms, and was promptly rewarded with a lapful of deliciously squirming Drusilla. She set one hand on her upper thigh and began to paint his nails. She stroked the brush delicately over his nails, every stroke long and slow and sweet.

Spike bit on his lip lightly, the effect of Drusilla sitting on his lap beginning to become more than a distraction. The thin silk dress she wore was barely a barrier between him and her delicious skin, and his fingers twitched on her upper thigh, grazing the edge of her knickers through the dress. It was driving him insane.

Drusilla finished one hand, and placed the other one on her thigh. While she slowly stroked the brush over his nails, he started sliding his other hand lower and lower between her legs.

slap! "Naughty, naughty," Drusilla said, moving his hand to a more secure place. "Your nails aren't dry yet."

Spike groaned and waited for her to finish. When she was done, she put the cap back on, turned her head towards him, and kissed him tenderly. "You were a very good boy," she said.

"So..." He licked his lips slightly. "What's my reward?"

She leaned in closer. Spike closed his eyes, then was suddenly surprised by the sudden absence of her. He reopened his eyes to find her at the other end of the room, pulling on her coat. "Pet, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice tinged with frustration.

"I'm going shopping....I'll bring you back something nice..." She walked over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "My darling Spike," She walked out of the room, leaving Spike alone.

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.