the pearl

Tailored

There was a scent in the air that was different. Provocative. Strong and sharp and quite unlike the regular scents of burnt electrics and tea.

The Doctor sniffed the air, frowning slightly. He tilted his head, nostrils flared, then started following the scent, through the winding halls of the TARDIS.

He heard a distant giggle and paused, eyebrows raised. The scent grew stronger as he moved closer to the console room, and the giggling grew louder, interspersed with the occasional deep chuckle.

Rose? And Mickey? The Doctor moved closer to the console room.

"I can't believe you're wearing that..." Mickey's voice echoed down the hall. "Won't he find out?"

Rose giggled again. "Not if you don't tell him..."

There were faint smacking sounds, and Mickey moaned softly. "I didn't know," he said. "All that time we spent together, and you've never done this before."

"I could say the same about you, y'know." There were more smacking sounds. "Wasn't Trev at the garage good enough?"

Mickey groaned, laughing. "'Cause you'd look so good in greasy overalls."

"You know I would."

There was a pause, with more smacking sounds and soft moans, just as the Doctor reached the doorway of the console room. He stopped, just at the door, startled by the sight in front of him.

Mickey was leaning back against the console, carefully avoiding any knobs or levers, thankfully, as Rose...

The Doctor blinked, staring at Rose. Her arms were around Mickey, her lithe body tight against him, rumpling the suit she was wearing.

His suit. His spare suit.

The trousers tight against her arse. The flash of stomach as the jacket was pushed back by Mickey's hand slipping underneath. Her hair tied up, revealing the curve of her neck even as strands fell into her face.

She moaned, and smiled, arching her back as Mickey's arm moved under the jacket. His other hand slipped down to cup her arse, stroking the trouser fabric, and she leaned in closer, burying her head against his neck.

The Doctor breathed deeply, biting his lower lip as he leaned forward, pressing his body tightly against the wall. His eyes lingered over Rose's body, slumping against the wall as she moaned again and began sliding her way down Mickey's body.

"Oh yeah, Rose," Mickey moaned, sliding his hands against her shoulders. "Go on..."

Rose giggled, her hands busily working on Mickey's belt as she rubbed her breasts against his chest. "D'ya want it?" she whispered, looking up at him. She slipped one of her hands inside his jeans. "Do you?"

Mickey groaned, his head falling back on his shoulders. "You're killin' me here, Rose..."

She raised an eyebrow, and her tongue peeked out against her teeth. "Am I?" She looked down for a second, just long enough to undo his jeans, then, effortlessly, took him into her mouth.

The Doctor put his left hand in his mouth, biting down on his index finger, trying not to gasp aloud and be revealed. He pressed harder against the wall, rubbing himself against it as he watched Rose suck Mickey. Her glossy pink lips slid around him as strands of her hair danced back and forth with the motion. Her breasts peeked out from behind his jacket, sun-kissed and firm as they swayed.

Mickey was babbling, an ongoing litany of profanity and exclamations, constantly urging Rose further and further. "Oh fuck yeah, Rose, give it to me, oh God yeah, oh yeah, that's it right there, oh fuck yeah, Rose, that's so good, oh Christ..."

The Doctor mouthed Mickey's words against his hand, biting down harder and harder as he finally surrendered and reached down, quickly opening his trousers and stroking, pulling, matching Rose's mouth stroke for stroke.

It was a tightening spiral, punctuated only by the occasional spike in Mickey's voice, when, suddenly, Rose pulled away.

Mickey groaned, loudly, and the Doctor matched him, barely muffling his groan. Rose looked up at Mickey, a strange and new glint in her eyes. "I'm not Rose," she said, her voice suddenly hard.

"What?"

Rose looked back down at Mickey's cock, studying it critically for a second before looking back up into his eyes. "I'm the Doctor." She leaned down and swallowed him whole.

The Doctor's eyes widened and he began stroking himself furiously, hips thrusting in time to Mickey's uncontrollable jerks, hand slipping out of his mouth and gripping the doorframe tightly.

"Oh fuck!" Mickey shouted. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...Rose—"

She pulled away again, and Mickey shouted in frustration. "I'm not going to say this again," she said, her voice sharp. "I'm the Doctor."

Mickey groaned. "Oh God," he said, breathing heavily, looking down at Rose with his eyes wide and needy. "Oh God, oh God." He swallowed tightly. "Oh God...D—God. Oh...D-Doctor, please..." He gasped in desperation. "Please."

Rose smiled, her eyes glittering, and, delicately, with a precision the Doctor realised she could have only learned from himself, twisted the palm of her hand against Mickey's cock as she firmly sucked on the head.

"Oh, Doctor, I—Oh Christ—I...Doctor!" Mickey shouted as he bucked against Rose's mouth, hips shaking uncontrollably.

The Doctor groaned, grasping himself even tighter, thrusting towards his own completion as Mickey shouted.

Finally, Mickey slumped against the console, breathing heavily, head hung low with exhaustion. Rose leaned back, wiping her mouth with the sleeve of the jacket, then stood up slowly, facing Mickey.

He smiled tiredly at her, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "What was all that, then?" he asked, his voice light and pleased.

The Doctor froze, looking towards them, hand still gripping the doorframe.

Rose smiled shyly and shrugged. "Dunno," she said. "Did you like it?"

Mickey laughed. "You've gotten crazy, y'know?" He paused, then grinned widely. "But, yeah. I think I liked it." He pulled Rose closer. "So...anything you'd like me to do?"

Rose grinned. "Could be..." she said teasingly, just before lowering her shoulders and letting the jacket fall to the floor.

The Doctor let go of the frame, looking down, and, quietly walked away from the console room, pretending not to hear.

This Doctor Who story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.