The Human Drama Timeline


These are the events listed or mentioned in the series.

June 1999 Slayerettes graduate. Willow goes to Oxford and begins Watcher training. Xander and Buffy stay in Sunnydale. Cordelia goes to Los Angeles.
November 2000 Faith dies, never waking from her coma.
March 2001 Willow's parents leave Sunnydale. Willow remains in England, studying Classics and Computer Science.
June 2001 Willow meets and befriends Tim Hunter
May 2002 Willow and Oz break up.
August 2003 The final season of Melrose Place begins. Cordelia Chase wows a nation.
May 2004 Willow graduates with a Bachelor of Science/Arts in Classics and Computer Science. She continues her graduate studies in Cognitive Science.
June 2004 Willow and Tim are inducted into the Watchers' Council. Willow begins her project to connect all the Councils via a instantaneous video feed. Tim assists.
August 2004 Universe's End is released to record box-office numbers. Cordelia Chase becomes known for doing a nude scene with Matt Damon.
Sometime in 2005 Angel is killed by Gertrude, the Slayer after Faith. She's killed shortly thereafter.
January 2007 The Watchers' Council begins their search for the next generation of Slayers.
May 2007 Overdrive starring Joshua Jackson and Cordelia Chase is released to moderate box-office success.
November 2007 Buffy is killed. Willow turns to Tim Hunter for comfort. A romance blossoms.
January 2008 Giles returns to England as a retired Watcher, moving in with Willow and Tim. Xander takes over his apartment.
January 2009 Willow becomes pregnant. The Watchers' search for the next Slayer begin to turn towards her child.
March 13th-17th, 2009 This Forgotten Love
March 18th, 2009 Willow moves to Los Angeles with Cordelia.
May 10th, 2009 As Love Comes Tumbling
September 11th, 2009 The Watchers' Council declare that Willow's baby will be the next Slayer.
September 12-28th, 2009 This Tangled Web
September 26th, 2009 Jennifer Anne Rosenberg is born.
October 3rd - November 1st, 2009 Forever
November 1st, 2009 Willow Rosenberg and Cordelia Chase marry.
May 2010 Tiffany the Vampire Killer releases to rave reviews.
January 2011 Cordelia adopts Jenny.
April 2011 The Watchers decide to ask Willow to rejoin them.
May 25th, 2011 - March 4th, 2012 Where Our Weakness Lies
March 5th, 2012 Alexandra Marlene Rosenberg-Chase is born.
April 2012 Willow officially rejoins the Watchers, working on an Intranet version of the Watchers' diaries.
September 2012 The Doll's House is released, causing shockwaves in the entertainment field.
March 2013 The Doll's House is nominated, and loses, at the Academy Awards. Cordelia Chase becomes a cult figure, starring in many literature adaptations.
Sometime in 2017 Tim Hunter, embittered, leaves the Watchers.
Sometime in 2021 Tim Hunter becomes a vampire.
September 30th, 2024 Giles, with the rest of the London Watchers, are killed by Tim Hunter.
October 2024 The Watchers' Council move from England to California. Willow unofficially is placed in charge.
January 7th, 2025 Jenny Rosenberg-Chase becomes an active Slayer at the age of 16. She is assigned a Watcher, who dies quickly. Willow takes over as Jenny's Watcher.
January 1st, 2030 Tim Hunter and his gang are spotted in Los Angeles.
January 19th-January 28th, 2030 Let The Darkness In
January 28th, 2030 It is released to the public that Willow, Cordelia, and Jenny Rosenberg-Chase died unexpectedly in a car accident. Alex Rosenberg-Chase moves to Seattle with her biological father, Xander Harris.
December 2030 Alex Rosenberg-Chase gets into Yale Drama school.
January 20th - January 26th, 2031 Remember Well


Miscellany